1107- 1886 Gordon St Guelph
Guelph, Ontario N1L 1G7
South Guelph | $565,000
LOCATION IS EVERYTHING & EVERYTHING IS RIGHT HERE: A complete community awaits you at Gordon Square, located just south of Clair Road on the east side of Gordon Street. Enjoy the expansive outdoor green space and the convenience of nearby retail, recreation, and leisure PLUS gym facility and golf simulator! Love the convenience and simplicity of living in a luxury condominium suite in the heart of South Guelph’s most desirable and amenity-rich neighborhood.
Interested In This Property?
Send a message here and he’ll get right back to you.
In suit finishes:
- Spacious suites with a combination of engineered hardwood, carpet, porcelain and ceramic tile.
- Generous-sized windows provide expansive views.
- Balconies with tempered glass and aluminum railings to maximize your view and your enjoyment of the outdoor living space.
- Select suites have terraces.
- Energy efficient central heating and cooling system that is individually controlled with programmable thermostats in each suite
- Individually metered hydro service with a 100-amp breaker panel.
- Gorgeous custom cabinetry also features quality hardware and exterior finishes to complement your suite design
- Under-cabinet valance lighting illuminates your workspace while 4” pot lights adorn the dining area.
- Granite or quartz counters, chic faucets, under-mount stainless sinks and backsplash in choice of colours.
- Stainless steel appliances in each suite including self-cleaning ceramic top range; over-the-range microwave, full size refrigerator and dishwasher
- Custom-designed vanities with soft close drawers, granite or quartz countertops, designer faucets and frameless mirrors.
- Main bath features a tub-shower combination. Ensuite baths include a stand-up shower. Some suites may include jetted bathtubs.
- Baths and showers include choice of full-height porcelain or ceramic tile surround.
- In-suite laundry including a full-size front-loading washer and dryer.
- Pre-wired for communications and electronics including fibre-optic network cable, high-speed internet and telephone.
- Smoke detectors monitor each suite. All suites are individually sprinklered with a fire suppression system that is electronically monitored and controlled by a fire panel.
- Each resident can control visitor access via their phone.